How much do you know about the Olympic Games?
Olympic Games Quiz
1. What are the names of the mascots?
a. Pojo, Kaori, Naomi, Ayumi and Matsu
b. Mama, Jeinje, Herich, Yin and Bibi
c. Beibei , Jingjing, Huanhuan, Yingying and Nini
2. What do the rings mean?
a. They represent five colors of the nature
b. They represent the five first sports in the Olympics
c. They represent the five continents
3. What is the theme slogan of Beijing 2008?
a. “One world one dream”
b. “We are ready”
c. “Friends will be friends”
4. When is the opening ceremony?
a. On August, 8th.
b. On August, 7th.
c. On August, 6th.
5. When was the first Olympic Game?
a. In 766 A.C
b. In 776 BC
c. In 756 BC
6. Beijing wsa declared the capital city in:
a. 1057 BC
b. 1999 A.C
c. 2008 A. C
7. China nowadyas is a:
8. How many Argentinians are competing in Beijing?
a. less than 10
b. more than 10
c. more than 20
9. In which sport is Emanuel Ginobilli competing?